Rugby Library will be hosting an event which will give residents an opportunity to find out about the range of services offered to them by Warwickshire County Council.
‘Warwickshire County Council: What can we do for you?’, will be held on Wednesday 13 March, from 9am to 12noon, and will feature representatives from teams across the County Council.
Some of the services that will be there on the day include:
- Warwickshire Fire & Rescue Service – providing information on Safe and Well visits, fire retardant items and more
- Love Food, Hate Waste – offering advice on recycling and composting
- Family Information Service (FIS) – offering support on a wide range of services including family relationships, housing, finance, Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND), parenting and childcare.
- The Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) – providing information on the service, how to get in contact and what to do if you have concerns regarding the safeguarding of children, young people or vulnerable people.
- Cyber Crime Team – offering support on staying safe online
- Registration Service – providing information on their services, including weddings
- Switch & Save – find out how switching your energy supplier could save you money
There will also be representatives from the Council’s Adult and Community learning, Public Health and Heritage and Culture services.
In addition to all of this, the library will be showcasing all of their digital services including eBook, eMagazines and eMusic. You can also try out the Let’s Make digital space and have a go at 3D printing.
For more information on the event, contact Rugby Library on 0300 5558171