With the government accelerating Brexit preparations so that the UK is ready to leave the EU on the 31st October, a series of events have been planned around the country to help businesses to get ready.
For local businesses, Get Ready for Brexit is taking place at Coventry University Technology Park (Sim Centre) on the 24th September between 09:00 – 14:00.
Organisers have indicated that this event would be particularly beneficial for those exporting to the EU.
Among the key issues covered will be;
- Paperwork needed to continue exporting
- Impact to supply chains
- Changes to regulations and contracts
- Where to find tariff information, commodity codes and duty rates
- What you might need to speak to customers and employees about
moving goods across borders
- Business travel to the EU
- Providing services to EU clients
- How to treat personal data
Places are limited and offered on a first come, first serve basis. Registration is required.
For those who cannot attend the event? A full list of events like this is running across the country.
For all other information please visit – gov.uk/Brexit